Valentines day is right around the corner, so show your lover some TLC with some fun suggestions around the Milwaukee area. Last year's post was popular, so I thought it would be fun to do an updated blog post:
1. Do you or your significant other love to get crafty? Head to Vino Third Ward for their Valentine's Reclaimed Barn Wood Painting & Wine Tasting.
flight of wine
materials to make one piece of art for you to take home
Price:$39.99 per person
Want more details? click here.
2. Interested in something more active? Try skiing or snowboarding with your love one then finish with a little romance by the fire.
3.Surprise him or her with a brewery or distillery date - check out Groupons!
4. Want to skip the crowds? Order the date box & surprise your boyfriend or girlfriend with a monthly subscription. Check them out here.
5. Try mini bowling - Thirsty Duck is a great place to bowl.
6. Bring his/her childhood memories back while laser tagging, bumper cars & etc.
7. Have movie date - need a movie suggestion, try watching fifty shades darker.
8. Make a romantic Pinterest meal together!
9. Discovery World isn't just for kids - try their new VR station.
10. Do you love murder mysteries or are obsessed with podcast? Go on a Milwaukee ghost tour.
11. Wanna try something fun? Recreate your first date with your significant other.
Hope everyone has a Valentine's day full of love & laughter ❤