Reflection & Resolution- I'll Miss You 2016.
Can you honestly believe 2016 is over?! It's hard to think its the last week of the year - where did it all go?
If I had a choice to relive it - I would. I truly have been blessed this year ; I've had a roof under my head, family, friends and an amazing boyfriend.
I want to hit the pause button and take a sec to refelct on some things.
I rang in the new year with Justin whispering "This is going to be our year". It sure was, we were able to travel to 6 states & 1 country together.
1. Montreal, Canada: Gon' Exploring.
2. San Antonio, Texas : His first time meeting my extended family!
3. Iowa City, Iowa: Supporting Justin's brother at the Olympic trials.
4. Galena, Illinois : Relaxing weekend getaway.
5. Indiana Dunes, Indiana: Last minute road trip to see the sand dunes.
6. Michigan city, Michigan: A yolo trip to see what all the Michigan hype was all about.
7.Nashville, Tennessee : Because we wanted to fit one final trip in 2016 & who doesn't love country music.
Not only was it our year, but it was mine too! I got to travel with my family, book an unexpected trip with my best friend as well as book a flight to see one of my other very good friends.
8. Key West, Florida : Family trip :)
9. Las Vegas, Nevada: Because who doesn't book a flight to Vegas after having a few drinks at Bar Louie.
10. Colorado Springs, Colorado: I ended up visiting Dmac a little earlier then intended, but I am not complaining.
1.Not only was I able to travel, but I was able to finally purchase this blog. Something I have been wanting for a while.
2. I got bangs - guys it's a huge deal.
3. Began my fitness journey... we all know I hate to work out. But I am slowly finding out what I love and what I hate.
4. Was an auntie again to beautiful Enzo - watch over us baby boy.
5. Booked an even bigger trip in 2017 with my best friend.
I've also had my fair share of downs this year: Have you ever been in a turkey car accident? Safe to say I have 😑 Who would have thought a turkey would fly straight into my passenger car door. Not me.
Watch 2016 flash by in a 4 minute video.
MY 2017 RESOLUTIONS
This year was amazing, but I am ready to run full force in 2017 and conquer my goals.
Further my spiritual walk with the Lord.
Begin playing at open mics... also dragging Justin along to be my guitarist.
Continue my growth of the piano and guitar.
To learn more about my ethnicity- cooking mexican food as good as my mom and becoming fluent in Spanish.
Learn a new hobbie: Kickboxing, Salsa dancing or maybe even hip hop dancing? Who knows, I'll surprise you.
I am not sure what 2017 will have in store for me, but I am ready to make it another fabulous year!
Thanks to all my family and friends who truly made 2016 a year I won't forget.